Discover the different free activities that will take place on Thursday February 16th. From morning to evening, you will have a lot of fun and enjoyment in the spectator villages of Courchevel and Méribel!
From 8:30 am to 9:30 am : themed breakfast and gentle wake-up call (theater, yoga, dance, background music) : Yoga speed vs slow by MANALAYA
Then will follow concerts (local scene) : La Route des Tommes, les Tétralyrs, les Alluétaises (Groupes savoyards & Associations locales)
From 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm: Concert by L.E.J and medal ceremony for the women’s giant slalom
Film and conference at the Méribel auditorium: “Skiing and outdoor activities in the mountains, all seasons: how to raise awareness and influence the evolution of practices?“
– Artistic strolls (street theater, stilt walkers, street performers)
– Musical strolls (batucada, folk band, brass band)
– Various specific animations (Vanoise National Park intervention, photo booth, street art, animations for children, brand village)
– Site and heritage visits + Winter sports film screening + “Savoie gourmande” conference (in collaboration with FACIM – reservation at the Tourist Offices)
– In the center of the village Courchevel 1850 : Photo exhibitions : Courchevel s’affiche & Exhibitions on the beginnings of skiing and winter sports in the valley (Espace Arolles)
In these troubled times, we couldn’t imagine a better album title. However, Lucie, Elisa and Juliette are afraid, like everyone else in these troubled and uncertain times.
Their story is well known: a huge success with their covers of summer hits, a first album. While waiting for the album, and a second disc of original compositions, Poupées russes.
On saxophone and vocals, Lucie. On percussions and vocals, Elisa. On cello and bass, Juliette. The pen and the score, they hold them with six hands.
Today, they come back with Pas peur. The accomplishment of five years in the business, two decades of making music, and a quarter of a century of being friends.
16 tracks including Featurings: Bigflo & Oli, Youssoupha, Chilla, Fakear and Kemmler.