Only 5 pistes will be reserved for the World Championships:
- – in Courchevel these are the Eclipse and the Granges,
- – in Méribel these are the Roc de Fer, Choucas and Eterlou.
All the other pistes will be open to the public, as will all the ski lifts.
Les remontées mécaniques
The ski lifts used for the Championships (4 in total, 2 in Courchevel and 2 in Méribel) will be used both by the competitors and the general public.
In addition, 2 skiers tunnels have been created to go under the competition slopes and keep the continuity of the ski areas, both in Courchevel and in Méribel.
To make your purchase easier and to make the most of your day, we strongly advise you to order your ski pass in advance on
- – https://www.skipasscourchevel.com/fr/ if you are skiing from Courchevel and La Tania (Courchevel Valley and 3 Valleys packages)
- – https://www.skipass-meribel.com/fr/ if you are skiing from Méribel and Brides-les-Bains (Méribel Valley and 3 Vallées ski passes)
- – https://www.skipassmeribelmottaret.com/fr/ if you ski from Méribel-Mottaret (Vallée de Méribel and 3 Vallées ski passes)